Each time you give to Inside the Outdoors Foundation, you invest in a child’s future. Your support means that science can come to life for over 125,000 students each year through Inside the Outdoors outdoor environmental education programs.
While Inside the Outdoors is part of the Orange County Department of Education, we do not receive funding from them. Over 60% of the students who attend an Inside the Outdoors program would not be able to do so without help.
We depend on community support to fund the environmental education programs we provide for thousands of school children each year.
What if we could introduce children to the wildlife that we share the Earth with…
What if we could share with a child the wonder of seeing a bug through a microscope...
What if we could protect and preserve a wilderness area, so that children could visit the area to learn how important these places are…
What if we could help every child in Southern California explore nature and learn about the environment…
Every gift to Inside the Outdoors Foundation represents a gift to the respective project area. Project areas include Educational Experiences, Wildlife Care, Teaching Tools, or Restoring Rancho Soñado. Gifts designated for a particular project are used as requested until that need is fully met. Any remaining money is put to use where it is needed most.
Inside the Outdoors Foundation offers the following opportunities for you to support Inside the Outdoors programs: You Can Make A Difference
- $75 supports
- $250 enables fifteen children to attend an Inside the Outdoors half-day field trip
- $500 brings Inside the Outdoors Traveling Scientist into one classroom
- $1,500 pays for one classroom to attend one of Inside the Outdoors’ full-day field trips
- $2,500 supports 30 educators attendance at an Inside the Outdoors Teacher Institute
- $5,000 allows 15 students to experience Inside the Outdoors’ weeklong, overnight Outdoor Science School with their teacher